Sunday, April 17, 2016

My Reflections

I will be writing Reflections on this blog. When I label a piece of writing a Reflection, here is what I mean by it.

The writing is a reflection.  The goal is to write 750 words. I got the idea for 750 words from 750words.com.  It is not intended to be a scholarly work, but a type of public journal.  Mainly my reflections are free thought.  I start writing about something on my mind, then I try to guide it into something that is connected.  If it seems that something jumps from one idea to another, it probably did.  If I decide I want to develop the piece more, I will edit it and change it and give it more form and logical flow and then publish a final draft as a more formal piece of writing.  But, for now, accept the writing for what it is. Feel free to comment on the expressed thoughts and grammar, but stay away from scholarly criticism.  Thanks. -Richard Beatty I wrote this entry so that I could refer to it as I post Reflections on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment